When do ppl say sorry? well basically, when somebody thinks he/she has comitted in something that is unacceptable or inappropriate, they'd utter sorry.
- For example if u accidentally bump into a 60-year-old- lady on the street, you would immediately say 'oh im sorry/ sorry mak cik' ..
- or if you need somebody to repeat what they have said, you'd say "i'm sorry, but i didn't catch what you've just said. could you bla bla.."
- or when you think you haven't reached people's expectation on you, you'd say "i'm sorry for not doing my best/ im sorry im not what you think i am"
- or when you want to ask question or for direction "i'm sorry, could you explain with a little more detail on the embryogenesis? i'm kind of interested on that subject (personally :hate it hehehe)"
- or when you feel guilty about what you've done , you'd say "im sorry, i shouldn't have done that to you"
- or sometime ppl can say sorry even when they know they are dead right and the other person is dead wrong just to avoid futher conflict between them. " you're right.. i'm sorry"
- or when you think you've hurt someone's feeling with your actions or words, you'd say " i'm sorry, didn't mean to make you cry.."
- and i'm sure you can think of many more
anyway, why say sorry, when we could just ignore and stuck our nose up high with the sorry,-i-don't-offer-sorry look? the answer is, people would forget much easier of what you did to them when you ask for their forgiveness. That old lady would probably remember your face until the day she dies if you, on the other hand, left without a word after that simple incident.
N 'sorry' can simply wipe the rudeness in your tone away. .
N simple sorry can definitely blossom your relationship with the people around you ever more brightly.
after all, it's a healthy thing! Therefore, Im saying it now - in grace - " I'm Sorry"..