Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bonjour a Blogbliss!!

ah bonjour!!

blissful paradise.. that's what i have in mind.. hope i could turn this so-called personal space of mind into sumthing heaven-like hehehe.what a dream!!
i used to write a lot. quit for quite sometimes..
but now guess im back.
im no professional.suck in many ways.nothing exuberant.i live a simple life.but i just love it.i could never thank God enough for what He has Granted me with.. THANK YOU ALLAH my ULTIMATE saviour

i despise war. Be whatever reasons people give to justify their acts.
it simply doesnt bring us anywhere other than dreadful blood shed.
however, if you end up in one (GOD forbid!!), i believe that RESISTANCE is a duty.
i pity for the fate of the palestians, the chechens, the sudanese etc etc who are never endingly being oppressed by those who i suspect are mentally retarded. How can one be so cruel to another??
are they not human?
i cant help wondering, by killing one soul, they have broken the hearts of hudreds or even thousands others who were related to that person's life. imagine how many more were left in tremendous misery with such a massive loss of lives in war??

they are ways to avoid war...
by avoiding these;
  • hatred
  • racism
  • greediness
  • selfishness
  • and all the bad qualities you could think of
im also into theology (and thats why da vinci code is one of my all time favourite!!). i really think this is one important (or may be the most important) knowledge that a person should have. for me, the study helps to strenghten my faith and makes me appreciate the purpose of life much better.
music!! quite addicted at times. i basically listen to any genres. as for the time being, soo into french chansons esp gerald de palmas' ;)
i like travelling - been to quite a number of places. u ll see lots of these in my blogSpot!!;)
ah sport - liverpool is my choice!!

family is everything
friends are my support
future husband is my present and my future..and he's been my past as well.
what a unique relationship God has created.. of all human relationships, man-woman is just different.

ah enough crap for the intro ;)

au revoir!!!

No comments: