Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Shukur

bonjour people!

i was soo cheerful the whole morning because of mon chere . hehe. pasal ape biarla, sekadar me n him y tau. but the bottom line is, im just happy. no news whatsoever. it just simply.. him. je t'aime tres tres fort!! tellement..

ok habis part jiwang :p
Bola-cat... Gosh it was both fun and horrible.
It was fun in term of college spirit and havin- a-good-time kinda feeling. but getting hit by three bullets at the vulnerable parts of your body weren't that fun i'd say. i guess luck must have bypassed me then. i got hit on the ;
  1. medio-distal femoral region of the right lower limb(in English, it means sumwhere right above the right knee, slightly to the left ) - still aching n bruising until now;
  2. right at the central lower abdomen (English: 1.5 cm below your belly button)on the second game. whatever that was inside my bowel seemed to regurgitate (i.e. upward) then. luckily it didn't.
  3. and also a close-range shot to my left chin! , which made my face 'berbirat' for awhile, Thank God no bruising!!! :p
the latter two hits, went through just slightly beneath my protective vest n mask respectively. what a bad luck. i was actually sieging my enemy on both occasions. already gestured them to surrender but they shot me anyway. but i was brave wasn't i ? hehe. puji diri sendiri lak.

"O Allah, guide n bless my every deed and may with that , put a smile on my parents' and honey's face.. amen."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dah lama aku tak singgah blog ko nih muna hehe..aku oun dah lama meninggalkan dunia blogging, maybe too busy with my fotoblog.malas nak maintain byk bende hehe.

so muna ko apa citer?

Anonymous said...

dah lama aku tak singgah blog ko nih muna hehe..aku oun dah lama meninggalkan dunia blogging, maybe too busy with my fotoblog.malas nak maintain byk bende hehe.

so muna ko apa citer?

FItri

cherie said...

salam fitri.. haaa longtime no see. aku lak fotopage y da bersawang 10 kilo hehe.
taun depan ko habis da kan? balik msia ka kerja kat frankfurt ? heheh