Thursday, November 19, 2009

job

my assessment went rather well the other day.
i was able to answer all the orthopaedic questions she threw at me.
but i did meet a cul- de- sac finally to a GENERAL MEDICAL question : which was ' massive blood transfusion complications' - something that has never really crossed my mind to be asked about and something that i definitely couldnt twist with my logic because when i looked upon the topic after that, it was way out of my 'goreng' circuit. but at least now i know what the complications are;-) and oh, i cant believe i struggled big time with hypovolaemic shock grading. quite embarassing and unacceptable when i think about it.

anyway, i did have something to cheer about post-assessment. initially , my assessor told a good friend that i have passed my assessment. then, she even told a class of medical students + some fellow housemen that i did pretty well for my assesment. it definitely made my day *-^

No comments: