Saturday, October 23, 2010

weddings and the mommy thingy

went to two weddings today: Zaty's and Rokiah's. I departed from Kuantan at 0940, left Harris and the maid at  chez grand-mere and set my journey alone. The two brides looked very radiant and lovely. didn't get to meet too many schoolmates though.. anyway, since I was Harris-free for a solid 7 hours, i have to endure the extremely uncomfortable feeling of  milk engorgement.
aduih.. i definitely have to excuse myself for milk pumping every 3 hours once i restarted working otherwise I don't think  I can work peacefully :D

We will be travelling to Jordan next week. Me, hubby and little Harris :) please pray for our safety ( and comfort) through out the long voyage, especially for my petit angel. budak comel itu sangat la mengasyikkan.huhu.

3 comments:

~Serenity~ said...

x smpat nk jumpa kt wedding zaty coz ke wedding lain dulu haritu..harris nak jmpa grandpa and uncles ye,have a safe journey muna..harris, pls be well behave on the plane ya..hehe..

cherie said...

tu la ziate ckp aja g knduri lain dulu waktu tu, x leh nk tunggu lame sbb wedding satu lg kt triang. huhu. thanks aja. tu lah hopefully harris x wt perangai dlm plane

arie:) said...

wah bestnyer harris...kecik2 sudah naik belon