Sunday, September 09, 2012

Baby jeers

last two weeks - at 35 week 6 days of pregnancy age ( on August 26th 2012) -  I was actually admitted for premature contraction. I have been having Brixton Hick's  since late 33th week but on that particular day the contractions were very regular, as frequent as  every 10 minutes.

CTG was reactive with mild contraction  about 3-4 within that half an hour.  I thought I was going into labour the next day. fortunately I wasn't. Hence I was discharged after overnight observation in ward, MC for 1 week and  back to work at 37 week :)

now at 37 week 6 days, still no signs of labour. did another scan at about 37 week 2 days during appointment with HOD of O&G dept. little B's estimated weight is about 3 Kg , both by clinical palpation and by scan.

May Allah ease  the birthing process and grant us miraculous, meaningful and blessed  life ahead. Inshaallah.

Anne Gedde's work piece

No comments: