Thursday, March 23, 2006

my Little Loughborough


Ashby Road




since the first time i set my feet in Dublin, i had always been secretly hoping that i could go to loughborough before i left. But God hadnt granted me the oppurtunity until my last week in Europe. And yes, i am so very grateful of His unconditional kindness towards me. Thank you God:)
mum's university

This place - though not major - is very essential to be recorded in my life history. i had no recollections of my days here 21 years ago, and yet it remains very.. 'sentimental' i shd say. there were times when i tried to virtually visualise how the town would look like (based on my mum story and through a few collections of 'ancient' photos) . it was never the same in reality, though i must say my self-designed picture of loughborough hadnt gone adversely astray than how it really looks like in general.


well, thanx mom for bringing me there:-) and for bringing along the other two persons whose presence in life i care about more than my own. i couldnt be more happier to be in loughborough with the 3 persons i love the most in the whole world!!

1 comment:

zaihana said...

u went to loughborough muna..i can still remember ur story bout ur mom's uni..wahh..mesti excited kan..