Wednesday, March 22, 2006

transitional period



Voila!! as requested , n as been anticipated (;p;p) .. im writing again! im sorry i am very busy at the moment. it's a totally new life for me.. firstly i ve never been too far away from home domestically.. secondly, im practically looking for my ownself myself. and thirdly, i have to study every bit of the next day's tutorials before hand or else i'll be scolded like a darjah 1 pupil. erkhh.. life's challenging. but so far im quite satisfied with my situation now. busy indeed, but well, independence is fun actually.

i dont know how to put it, but my life in Ireland compared to in Penang was - in a way - very distinctly different. i'm missing a lot of things i've had while in Dublin, but at the same time im also enjoying things over here that i would never have had there.

oh by the way, the song that's currently playing is my favourite irish traditional song.been oblivious to it (or had i taken it for granted??) though had heard of the song since my first month there.but then suddenly, on my last days in Eire, i became very touched with it when i realised that could possibly be my last time browsing sourvenirs in Carrols , the Irish gifts store that keep playing the song over and over.

well i miss ireland.. i miss Nancy.. et un garcon que j l'aime vraiment ... il est ma vie.

No comments: