Thursday, August 24, 2006

blog-bliss make-over

wuhuuuu!! felicitation a moi! congratulation buat diri sendiri! uhuh,uhuh uhuh uhuh (imitating David Spade in Emperor's New Groove hihi. btw its phonetic is a-ha okay;) ) I've deciphered the html code - ALL BY MYSELF! u've no idea how exuberant my feeling is at the moment.
i studied (almost) every line of this blog's html template and did what's like a thousand try-and-errors to bring about this blog-bliss new look 8-) plus, editting the picture for the header... these whole html-decrypting works are not simple (like how u want the pic to repeat horizontally or vertically or on both directions, guessing the colour codes..etc etc). It costs me 4 solid hours for heaven sake!.. huhuh
At first, i tried googling free blogplates, but i couldnt find a single template that is 'free' and fabulous. all the good ones are the 'no-moolah-no-talk' kind. so that triggered me to 'meng-ketuh keteh' sendiri template ini demi merealisasikan rupa blog y baru hehe.

well, perhaps it's nothing for you guys to whom this sort of stuff are as easy as peeling potatoes (y peeling? y potatoes?? hahah i dunno. apparently that's just crossed my mind) .but still, to a semi-IT-illiterate like me, it's quite an achievement :)) TahNiah!

the 'old' blog-bliss

and one last thing.. apparently, my blog looks much better with Firefox browser than Explorer. im afraid i couldnt identify the reason why it is less compatible with the latter browser.. anyone can help me with that?merci in advance

2 comments:

Juragan said...

congurats..... IT is something simple. right? Chaiyook! |(^O^)Y

cherie said...

merci ;)
well, it wasnt tht simple though. took me all nite this time! (refering to my blog's latest look) hehe