Tuesday, October 31, 2006

eid mubarak

Salut everyone. comment ca va?tout va bien? hope so:)
Alhamdulillah. raya celebration was fantastic for me. i really2 enjoy raya this year. cheri seems to enjoy it too. at least this year's eid was much better than the previous two or three years kn, chou? ;)) nk nk lak merah berjalur2 tahun ni hehe. jt'<3 ;) The first syawal was so hectic for me. after solat raya at surau, me n gran rushed back home to help mom n aunts preparing foods n dishes at home. Routinely, at my kampung after solat eidulfitr we will be parading from one house to another untuk tahalil kat almost setiap umah kt kmpung tu. and this year, the number of guests visiting ours during the tahalil alone were like twice the number of previous years. roughly there were almost 400 of them! banyak rahmat rumah wan ngn aki hehe. after that, relatives came and went x putus2. what im gonna say might sound cheesy , lame or whatever.. but it just feels great to see them again.

and seperti tahun2 sebelumnya, after solat zuhur, we (mostly consist of my aki's siblings n their families) went to visit the graveyard to sedekah tahalil to our loved ones that have passed on. then cabut2 rumput liar ngan wan that parasiting on my late great grandparents' graves.

and another thing y best is that my friends from both primary and secondary skools came berhari raya to my place !! korang, thanx sebab dtg raye ye. terharu lak hehe. but truly am sorry, coz hidang kuih ngn kek je. lenkali bg tau awal2 nk dtg , baru la leh wat spesel2 hehe.

alors d'accord.. j m'arretai ici. coz i need to study for my incomin xm which will be in 2 weeks time.not to mention that i have a basic life support course to attend tomorrow which includes some sort of test by the end of the workshop that is supposed to make me a certified cpr life saver. whattt everrrrr!

miey aja zaty, ill blog on my tragical balik kampung drama (hehe) in the next entry. jeng jeng jeng.. nanti kan drama y bakal tercalon ke anugerah skrin taun depan.. haha poyo lak ;D

No comments: