Thursday, March 29, 2007

TAG-of-war

exam is over.. well provided i won't be called for viva.
but for now, yeah it's over. both ENT and Ophthalmology OSCE were pretty scuked actually. heheh. it was fun doin the ophthal OSCE, even though my case presentation was hopelessly a blunder. aiyoo pakcik, i asked specifically whether your chief complaint was blur vision or visual loss. n u kept repeating it was blurring of vision. duh. u made the whole thing went haywire you know. xpe lah pakcik. u r very nice anyway. the two examiners ( from ministry of health) kept smirking n even bluntly laughed at my stupid irrelevant answers. chiss.

i wasn't called for ophthal oral. which means, i am neither at the borderline nor (very much expectedly) a likely candidate for a first class honours. whatever, i just hope i am not among the failures.
ENT.. ntah bile nak kuar oral list. n seriously, i am more concerned of my ENT exam perfomance than of the Ophthalmology. soalan OSCE seme xde kene mngene ngan mnde routinely belajar ke?? horor lah. of all things vocal cord papillomatosis y kuar, cis lagi. tanye la mnde common kat malaysia. nasopharyngeal ca contoh nye. ni thyroid ca mnde syllabus surgery jugak y kuar.double chis-es. sorry ye guys. just nak melepaskn geram. im sure u pretty much have no idea what i was merepek-ing about. neither do i actually haha.

okeh, i've been tagged by my two friends ( miey comel ngn Jhaz the traveller) to list down six weird stuff about me. Or was it 6 things about me that could confirm i am a weirdo? doesn't matter, i am a relevant subject either way.

1) i am not a fruit eater

dont ask me what fruit i dont eat. instead, ask the opposite q. trust me, u'll be saving a significantly a lot of time with the latter q. durian is my arch enemy. so, if any of u baru lepas makan durian, duk jauh jauh n please please dont touch me ok. i really cant stand it.

2) i can be a real selekeh vague-looking ala betty la feya at times and a real bergaya to the bit sylo chic the other. tak lah up to the bon chic bon genre league, tp on my level of vogue looking definition, cukup bergaya da la kot ( abis la kene condemn ngan ilyasak pas ni- pengkritik tetap of my daily outfit) hahahah. well...i sort of have a cycle on this u c ;p

3) i often have a very different understanding and concept compared to my fellow colleagues' , on the exact same things that we study on.

4) i prefer to shop alone. coz i usually dont like to do the waiting part. u see, i have to complete the 'tawaf' of the mall. hehe. the exception would be shopping with my sweetheart la kot, coz i love buying things for him( ...or teman him to buy things most of the time;p;p). but there's a different between meeting frens at a mall for 'meeting or entertainment sake' and shopping-spree purpose ok. i love doing the former.

5) i love driving. n with that come speeding. is that weird? ntah lah.

6) day dreaming is my routine part time job. go figure .

err i am supposed to tag people. but i dont know who else to tag. my cheri nak ke? hehe. kalau sudi wat la k;)) or else,this tagging game ends here pour moi :)

sepatah kate farid vogue ; daaaaaahhhhhh ;p

No comments: