Saturday, April 05, 2008

Birthday and Thank God It's Friday

woww

after all the good things in life that happened to me in the recent past, i feel obliged to acknowledge them here. I can't thank God enough, and I cant thank YOU guys enough. thank you.

My birthday happened to pass by quite recently. As much as I'm upset with the notion of being a quarter century old that auto-engraved itself on my mind without my consent, I actually feel so good with the support and care i received in return.

this year, the earliest person to wish me happy ageing birthday is MIEY (~,^) - on the eve of my birthday ;)

then a couple of wonderful friends and close contacts texted their warm wishes to me at 12.00 am . my future adik ipar was one of them. hehe. i was already asleep by that time due to exhaustion from playing futsal earlier that evening.

as the day went by, more wishes came pouring my way. rase cam org tabur petals je. haha. baba was the first parent to call me that day;) my mom n my abah only did so later that night. so this year baba won lah:P

the best part of that day only emerged after sunset. me and my entourage here in penang went dining out celebrating my 20th+5 bday at TGIF ( i was made to choose between Chillis and TGI friday. of coz la i pilih TGIF kan hehe). The 3-course-meal was extravagantly abundant and super delicious! TGIF is an ideal place to celebrate birthday really. The crew are all well trained to co-celebrate with you. The TGIF staffs brought me a slice of cake ( for free ) and made me stand on a chair, embarassing really huhu. They gave me a pepper mill 'unique TGIF microphone' and i almost believed him. You cant blame me, his facial expression is so indifferent! i was asked to sing ( shoot!) the only song that came to my mind was Letto's haha. eventually, i sort of reluctantly (and nervously) sang two lines but apparently no one heard it, which was a good thingggg coz im so freaking ashamed of how cocky and off-tune i sounded!! Then the craziest part was when they made me blow the candle from more than one metre distance! that guy reminded me ' no saliva, yea' hahaha. naturally i didn't manage to blow it that far, until that guy brought the cake slice up to 90 cm hehe. yippie! done it! then the crew sang their classic version of birthday song to me as well as the unanimously known birthday anthem ( at this point my colleague joined along i guess :P ). Thanks Coyeen, Ally, my housemates the two siti hasmahs ( ct n ceme ) , maz, julie, Chaon, Nuni, Dolly, Haizum, Effa, Aleq, Mie, anas and sani for making my birthday so memorable and wonderful!

Cheri, played his part too. He was the last person that day to wish me - purposely i guess. when he called at elevenish that night, i was a bit 'muncung' already la kan hehe. tp naturally, my masam muka cam sangat lah transient, sweet talk mana yang patut cepat je berbunga balik haha. present? well, cheri biasanye will delay the delivery until we meet. tahun ni probably hadiah dlm hantaran terus kot hehe. but i usually like his gifts. practical and elegant;) keep it up. sunset boulevard kah? hehe. up to you really hunn ;) D300 tunggu saya bergaji dulu lah baru leh kate 'ye' okie;))

anyway, i got gifts from my adorable friends instead ! I got a beautiful mauve colour head scarf from Cheme. I'm so touched by my dear house mate's thoughtfulness !!! Nuni gave me this floral scented body wash. Her special request is to save a few mililitres for my wedding night :P. will do nuni hehe.
Dolly gave me this very pretty mauve card with meaningful nostalgias and wishes ;) love her. Asten gave me a cute lovely lace mini bear ( now hung in my car) . so cutee!!!! Angeline,Elyssa and kean yew gave me a very lovely bracelet with a magnetic hook. i likeee it like mad!! Saliza, another angelical friend of mine, who is my studymate nowadays, brought me to Bella, an elegant Italian Restaurant. The food, i tell you,is soo damning delicious with authentic Italian taste. Thanks for the treat Saliza. like I said before, i can't thank each of you enough. this is the best i can do for now. thanks guys for being so nice to me. It feels good. and it is good. i am so grateful to have you, friends. i am!

oh yeah, Mie and Anas also tried to organise a bowling session on Saturday, alas the whole lanes in Penang bowl were booked for tournament and Midlands bowling centre only opened by 12 noon. next time yeah hehe.

merci beaucoup a tous ! merci merci merciiiiiiii !

au revoir :)

5 comments:

~Serenity~ said...

aiyak..hepi belated besday..ckp psl besday,still remember sweet 17 April besday yg kita celebrate ramai2 kat tahap dulu..^_^

btw...Happy Belated Birthdayyyyyy........

Anonymous said...

thanks aja:P
awk pun x lame da:P:P:P
joyeux anniversaire en advance!! :)

zaihana said...

wahhh..sungguh2 suke kaler mauve..hehehe..mmg nak jadik the first person la kan..(giler kuasa..hehe)

zaihana said...

oh yer..congrates for the 4-2 (u must know what i mean)..hehehe

cherie said...

hehe
rasenye dorg due x tau pn pasal kaler tu tp kbtulan probably: but a good coincidence hehe.

oh thanks i was very happy this mornng. arse-nal eventually got gunned down. suke gk arsenal, tp in this circumstane one must must die for the other to live. hoho. man u pun ok kecuali ronaldo. sori aja hehe. i really dont like him. huhu