Thursday, April 24, 2008

time is running out - 6 weeks left!

so much has been happening since i last posted anything on this blog. where should I start. ok
let's start with this one :

My blog was blocked by the blogger's automated anti-blogspamming spy. i was like.. what the hell? their server auto-detected that my blog has several 'criteria' of a spam blog. but then, in what way did my blog 'meet' the so called criteria? i posted my own words. I RARELY commented on other's blog, let alone leaving my link there REPETITIVELY like their claim of a spam blog. the only nearest thing to a spam blog that i can think of is my SEMI- anonymousness -( otherwise i wouldn't be using pseudoname i.e. Cherie ;) ). however when i requested for my blog to be unblocked, they gave me an automatic message of apology - stating that this blog is probably not a spam blog as i, the owner, does actually exist ( i.e. by sending an unblocking request is sufficient to prove that blog-bliss has a living and sound owner). My blog was subsequently reviewed and thankfully unblocked the next day.

My car and a handful of other's had been sabotaged by a bastard psycho/ group of bastards psychos who owes me an apology (which won't be granted) before he could enter Heaven (if he/she would ever manage to). what he did was so malicious and beyond your imagination. this/these thug/thugs deserve/s all sort of curse words available in the world. my dear friends, you are allowed to do so on my behalf. hehe.

i Passed my ACLS course =) that's quite rewarding , after a bad weekend ( referring to the event above) plus the fact that the course consumed my whole weekend + my Monday. it was fun. i enjoyed the mega code session - where we learned how to manage cardiac arrest with defibrillator and several life saving drugs - and we were taught how to be a team leader in such condition ( that's the best part. for a moment, it gave you this feeling of how important you are then. hehe) . Grandiosity? yeah wharrever. During the last session, whereby they handed us our result, Dr Leah, the ACLS course coordinator, told me ( and the class) 'ohh, you've been very quiet' . My friends looked and smirked at each other. 'this girl? quiet? hahhaha. you obviously don't know her.' hehehe. well, i guess I'm not too talkative ( right? right?), but I am loud and outspoken at times. Quiet is definitely so not me. during that ACLS session i did keep a low profile though. i sat at a secluded corner and i didn't make myself too prominent by impressing the facilitators with outstanding skills and knowledge ( as if i could. hahaha) nor that i flanked so badly to be noted. i didn't get distinction in any station. but passing them did suffice for me:) apparently my group broke the all-time passing rate record of 40-50% ( cant remember the exact percentage). Ours are 63%. =) For the surgical batch, Best of luck in breaking that newly set record :p hehehe.


i met my cousin in Facebook recently and i was very happy about it. Thanks FB (i still prefer Friendster though);P. we haven't been in touch for quite sometimes. He's just got a baby and my new nephew is sooooo cuteeee!

LAstly, Riz of AF6 performed my favourite Muse's song, ' time is running out' , on Saturday night. as i expected, he and the AF band didn't do any justice to that song at all. He was severely pale in comparison to Matthew Bellamy of course, but that's still forgivable as i think he did quite well for his league. but the band.. how could you undo the rocky-ish of that song by sounding sooo... dull. it sounded so poppy and well.. may i say..flat. what an insult!!. ( did i sound like a true rock music lover now? hahhaa) that's statement is half sincere and half teasing i guess :P opss hehe. But I do love MUse!i do indeed! i get this sensational rush down my spine every time I watched their Live concert. they are really really good at Live Performances. Even better than their studio version. ask any muse's fan and they would say so too if you don't believe me.That's why i think it's a bad choice to select Muse's song for a karaoke singing competition like this, as it is very hard to achieve that level of greatness.
this video is to give you a taste of what muse likes in action. A Blast! This may not be their best live version but i'd say it's among the latest and most memorable ones (as it was performed at the new Wembley stadium.. not many artistes have done that so far;))




The studio version is now backgrounding my recently blocked Blog-bliss. =)

Vote Muse for Live act!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

patot la lamo menyepi..hehehe..

im not really good in english tapi riz punye diction mcm ade problem..btol kah?..ke telinga ku yang mmg tak dapat menangkap..hehe.kalo dia nyanyi best pon tetap tak ske riz sbb perangai tak best..:) peace

p/s: yes.i do agree u r not talkative but outspoken person..

cherie said...

aah , sebut merapu2 lak tu. tp better la pade nubhan nyanyi summer of 69. pilah sungguh .yang tu memamng halfway rase x saggup nak dgr huhu.sian pun ade. hopefully nubhan wat bes bes miggu ni. suare die sedap..

kome x tgk diari, tu y x tau sangat pasal personaliti die. as far as his singing ability is concern, i think he did ok.hehe.

i am loud i know. huhu. take care ye mie dear. jgn sedih2;)