Wednesday, May 07, 2008

ill but at ease :)


destiny is not a matter of chance

it is a matter of choice
it is not a thing to be waited for
it is a thing to be achieved :)
- William Jennings Bryan


I've been having quite a troublesome flu since yesterday. i should be attending class right now but am too sick to function academically and physically. even now im typing in a 'lateral decubitus' position with the laptop by my side. 'Exam finale' is approaching. those stupid write-ups are piling.

i called my grandparents just now, and found out from 'aki' that 'wan' is in KL at the mo.and as usual (which happened almost everytime my granny went 'out station')'my sister skipped classes as well since she is now replacing me as my wan's youngest daughter:P

like big sis like lil sis. but of course my reason is valid where as hers is not!:P

miey, hope we could meet up this weekend;-)

i love my family
j'aime mon chouchou
and i love my friends :)


'wahai lalat, bugger off' .. ;-) honey, i luv this bug macro photo.

p/s : les images sont les propriétés de mon cheri:)

No comments: