Sunday, May 25, 2008

this is it...


he nailed it! ( finally) .i missed the concert Live show, therefore i surfed for its Youtube clips instead. I was doing some reading when suddenly my stomach gave a flip in response to one of Nubhan's beautiful coloraturas. I quickly opened that particular firefox tab to watch the whole thing again.. and again ( hehe). i'm still gaping in awe at the mo. hhuhuhu. gila lah lagu ni:P

i wanted to write about a lot of things, but i don't really have that much time left to procrastinate further...

Dr Irene predicted that i would become a paediatrician ;-) and yes i see myself either as a physician cardiologist/rheumatologist or a Paediatrician. hmm... sekali GP je ke.. huhuhuhuh

time to study

9 - 19 june 2008 ~ my future depends heavily on my performance at this particular period. Pleaese pray for me. I am plain scared right now. no kidding.. i need support and that's it. no dramas . i cant afford to be deviated from this sole focus. no kidding.



----------------
Now playing: Coldplay - Viva la Vida [foobar2000 v0.9.4.2]
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muna!!! All the best!!!

~Serenity~ said...

yes, good luck muna!have faith,confident, i'm sure u can do it!!!

cherie said...

thanks a million dear friends. pray for me;-)

oh aja, congratulation over your team's victoire in moscow;-)
that israeli's gone now, im euphonious!! :P