Friday, October 03, 2008

monday morning mumbling

Husband is out for school, and I finally got the chance to dominate the internet!! continue to be an old fashion  housewife just  as a true conservative housewife should be:p - at least I wish  I was one. haha.  though I must admit I'm not sure if I could stay this way if it was meant for a long run. you know.. with all the modern lifestyle ideas surrounding your mind's every angle; I should be rewarded big time if i could exempt myself from such temptation. haha. good crap:D
Tina Fey should win an Oscar. Seriously. those Palin skits are hillarious. the only less funny about them , was just how true the jokes were.  Palin is a joke. and that is a scary thing. usually it makes no difference to me whoever is in the white house, as their foreign policies sadly have no major differences but trivial. ( like how both parties love and compete on who kisses Israel's ass the most. like we have to spread democracy but then dont let the palestinians hold an election because Hamas will sure win! and they are terrorist. listen here America, how did u expect to solve the  palestine-israel conflict when you are clearly a pompous bias nation towards one side? im telling you, if hamas is labelled as terrorist group,israel should be one too coz there were no difference in their actions agaisnt each others' citizen; uh oh.. except for the bloody invasion and land robbery by the zionist many decades ago?)ok i should get back to tina and palin things. having said that though, Palin's case is exceptional. i should worry. why? because she's a dumb bimbo brunette from Alaska! imagine if she ever took over the oval office... and all the scary decisions and judgements that she would make..  she may be 'charming???' but governing requires knowledge which seems to be lacking from her 'homer simpson'-like brain.if Iwere to select my leader, Iwouldn't want an average hockey mom or an average six-pack-joe,- ' who is just like me' to be one. I would want someone who is hell smarter than me. anyone can be president, yes; but only if he or she deserves it. And uh oh.. with Mc cain's extensive record of medical conditions ( God knows how many cancers he has had!), it would be more than possible that this self-proclaimed hockey mom from alaska- who only received her first ever passport last year- would be world's most important person. Heaven Forbid!!! the world will never be a better place if not worse.  I want nothing but peace all over. I'm sick of hearing warfare news. and how unjust this world seems to be.
I am not in favour of Obama's Policies in many things. infact Mc Cains' seems to fit my ideology better. nonetheless, Mc Cain is not a convincing choice for a president. He is simply ...not the president material. Obama on the other hand, does have what it takes ;the booming voice, the ability to execute (or so it seems), almost straight to the point messages, well composed,and  he own a more confident personality.
You should watch their debates. both Mc cain -Obama and Biden-Palin . You'll have a good laugh watching the latter. I guarantee. And make sure to watch all the Palin's skits on SNL. What an amazing impersonation by tina fey. The body languages, the accent were all very palin-like. And of course, you definitely should watch Palin's  horrible CBS interview with KAtie Couric!!  - then watch fey :D

I got this while surfing the other day.  Thought it was funny. and quite summed up the debate too. She appeared to be EXACTLY like what this chart  tried to  portray.

1 comment:

Lea Paige Matteo said...

How Mr Benjamin Lee service  grant me a loan!!!

Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Mr Benjamin service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to this funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 5 working days just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% rate and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact this funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on { 247officedept@gmail.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.