Friday, November 14, 2008

My Mr Darcy

you know , i have always thought Mr Darcy in both P&P and Bridget Jones' diary is charming. How I would be smiling dreamily every time i watched or read them. the most recent one being this afternoon- leading me to write about this hehe. but in reality, I am not too sure if I want my husband to have a personality as such. I like the romantic part of it but I don't fancy the excessive pride displayed by Mr Darcy's character - if it was for real. no, my husband is no Mr Darcy in term of self pride. but he is just as reserved, and just as well- composed as Mr Darcy - TO ME. if only he was just as rich :P:P

don't worry hubby, money only matters when you are truly broke :p

I have been in contact with my close friends since i got back from France. It feels wonderful to hear from them. But now I dread to start working. i have heard unfavourable rumours of the hospitals i applied. i really really hope that i would find it otherwise. i don't want to be in that miserable state of depression! I am done with feeling pathetic for myself. i just want to be happy or moderately low at worst. too much to ask for but ask i did. i want to be someone who would not regret what she chose in life. career is definitely one of them. a major one infact... oh hell yeah, let me get lost in my own fairy tale land. a place where we all can live , happilly, ever, after. oh just let me:P


Mr. Darcy: Miss Elizabeth. I have struggled in vain and I can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you... I had to see you. I have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectations, the inferiority of your birth by rank and circumstance. All these things I am willing to put aside and ask you to end my agony.

Elizabeth Bennet: I don't understand.

Mr. Darcy: I love you.

Me : owhhh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hunniey bunnieeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy

cherie said...

yeshhh babyyy. i'm so damn tired from work. literally. thanks for being such a supportive husband baby dear.in you i find my strength to face the day :-( muahx