Wednesday, November 05, 2008

the parting

i have landed home safely - with mixed feeling of sadness, grateful, love, loss, and sadness again.

God knows how hard it was to leave my husband. leaving on a jet plane lyric fitted the situation at that moment like a glove. it happened exactly like the song narrates, except for 'taxi blowing its honk' part. i can't describe how wonderful a husband he is. je t'aime tellement. he asked me to remember happier moments when i think of him, and I'm doing just that. till we meet again chouchou.

we went to visit the other side of my family 1 week before i left. i am glad we did. everyone was very happy and we had too much of a great time that left a great impact when we parted. i miss them very much.

predictably, my tears streamed down frequently during my journey back, at the airports, in the planes ( it took three planes for me to get to kuantan). but i have regained my composure now. i haven't cried at all since i got into the taxi heading home. i am more composed than i thought i would be. good for me.

mon frere : when will abg N come back?

Moi : Next year.

mon frere : When? January?

Moi : probably June or July i guess.

mon frere : uish. that's gonna be quite a while.

Moi : i know.



No comments: