Wednesday, March 30, 2011

coming to term

I don't know about you, but I only began to feel like a full grown adult after I started buying properties. I still felt young when i first get married, feeling a bit more mature after I found out I was pregnant, motherly after Harris was born, but still more or less clinging to parents / other family members. but now, as we began to deal with those people like sales advisers, corporate lawyers, bankers and stuff - on our own... , I can't help but feeling.. nervous, whenever I have time to think deeply about it.  I am becoming the adult that  I previously, only observed. Now , I am one of them.

I really really hope both me and husband could be  great parents to Harris ( and hopefully his later siblings ).

no turning back. we are adults now.

2 comments:

AlonGarcia said...

of what u've achieved in life so far and being an adult, full grown adult that is...

makes me feel that i'm still very much a BOY...huhu~

cheers!

cherie said...

i envy that.i dont like growing up. i prefer to be mommy's or daddy's girl :D easier, much much easier.