Friday, March 11, 2011

to be and to live

Salut a tout!


liking my new banner? hehe. I like it ofcourse. kind of bored with the old one.


Old
 
nouvelle!

liverpool. they have reboost my liking for them for the following reasons :
  • new coach 
  • entertaining and superb performance by the newbies - louis suarez and andy caroll
  • they beat Chelsea and Torres on his debut game for chelsea and against former club:D
  • They BEAT Man U with a hatrick! :D:D
  • The have replaced Carlsberg with Standard Chartered!! :D:D:D
boleh la beli kan harris official jersey.



Breastfeeding.

My body is very textbook physiological speaking. at least for pre and post delivery changes. textbook says contraception via exclusive breastfeeding is only effective up to  6 months, and true enough, my ovulation cycle restarted at 6 months post delivery- the last being when I conceived Harris of course. kinda miss the menstruation free days.
Alhamdulillah, up to now Harris has never had to taste any formula milk , even after weaning.
talk about food , menu du jour for harris would be... Apple puree with milked mashed potato!

No comments: